Home fashion trends of 2012 : Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Hermes throw: There is nothing better than paying a company lots of money to become one of its brand ambassadors.
- Typographic pillows. I guess I should leave.
- This exact floral print kantha throw which is on every flash sale site and in every other catalog.
Greek key fabric. The karate chopped pillow continues to remain timeless.
- Chevron pattern: Although I find it timeless, this pattern is on everything.
- Poufs, not just Moroccan ones. Do people really utilize them?
- Vintage typewriter on a stack of vintage suitcases. Very cute, but everywhere.
It is always fun to take a look at what themes, colors and objects were prevalent during a calender year. Without putting a huge amount of thought into this, I would like to simply display images of trends that have been BAMM,right in my face this year, both in magazines as well in blogs. I find it interesting that so many of us embrace fresh style, it becomes ubiquitous and then that fresh style causes a numbness or lack of reaction in us. So, these are just some of the images that have lost their freshness for me.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.