Home fashion trends of 2012 : Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Hermes throw: There is nothing better than paying a company lots of money to become one of its brand ambassadors.
- Typographic pillows. I guess I should leave.
- This exact floral print kantha throw which is on every flash sale site and in every other catalog.
Greek key fabric. The karate chopped pillow continues to remain timeless.
- Chevron pattern: Although I find it timeless, this pattern is on everything.
- Poufs, not just Moroccan ones. Do people really utilize them?
- Vintage typewriter on a stack of vintage suitcases. Very cute, but everywhere.
It is always fun to take a look at what themes, colors and objects were prevalent during a calender year. Without putting a huge amount of thought into this, I would like to simply display images of trends that have been BAMM,right in my face this year, both in magazines as well in blogs. I find it interesting that so many of us embrace fresh style, it becomes ubiquitous and then that fresh style causes a numbness or lack of reaction in us. So, these are just some of the images that have lost their freshness for me.